Governor Greg Abbott right now invited all Texans to have fun the vital function small companies play in job creation in communities all through the state as he issued a proclamation formally designating Could 2–6, 2022 as Small Enterprise Week in Texas.
“A tremendous 99.8% of companies within the Lone Star State are small companies, and so they drive our state’s booming financial system,” stated Governor Abbott. “Already dwelling to a few million small companies that make use of almost half of the Texas workforce, our state is concentrated on creating an setting the place entrepreneurs have the liberty to aspire, develop, and prosper. Women and men prepared to take a danger, to dig deep into their very own pockets and stake their future on an concept, have lengthy written the story of Texas. That pioneering spirit nonetheless fuels our shared prosperity right now. As we have fun 2022 Small Enterprise Week in Texas, I look ahead to proceed working with small companies and communities in each area of the state to make sure they’ve the instruments wanted to succeed. When small companies achieve Texas, all Texans succeed.”
The Governor’s Workplace of Small Enterprise Help within the Governor’s Workplace of Financial Improvement and Tourism serves as a focus within the state for start-ups and small companies of all sizes in city, suburban, and rural communities, providing quite a lot of providers for Texas entrepreneurs trying to begin, strengthen, and develop their enterprise within the state, together with:
- Begin a Enterprise in 7 Steps
- Governor’s Small Enterprise Handbook
- Governor’s Small Enterprise Useful resource Portal (together with new allow and licenses function)
- Texas Enterprise Licenses & Permits Information
- Governor’s Small Enterprise Webinar Library
- The Governor’s Small Enterprise Sequence, offering Texas small enterprise house owners and entrepreneurs the chance to community with different enterprise house owners and meet consultants who can share well timed, related, actionable recommendation on a large number of small enterprise subjects at in-person workshops throughout the state, kicks off in El Paso, Could 5 (particulars right here.) Different upcoming cities and date: Fort Value, June 9; Kilgore, June 23; Waco, July 21; Lubbock, August 25; Laredo, September 22; South Padre Island, October 6; Kerrville, October 27; Corsicana, November 10; and Bryan-School Station, December 8.
- For extra info, go to gov.texas.gov/smallbusiness
WATCH: Governor Abbott’s Message Throughout 2022 Small Enterprise Week In Texas.